Tuesday, July 1, 2008

DOwn DOwn Down

Haiz..all of the sudden feel i am like an old aunty..everyday haiz haiz haiz..but once i think that i am gonna go back to KL feel so sad bout it..
i love my penang kia here..love all of them..the happiness u all bring to me were great, irreplaceale by others. Thanks god who give me this opportunity to meet with all of u guys..I love u all..really really love u all o..always there when i am down..words cant describe how much i love u all..

Dunno y, just feel that there are so many things in my mind..tonnes of it, make me cant breath sometimes..Dunno who to talk to, who can solve my problem and sometimes i dun even know what is my problem actually..but i have decided something today !! not to treat the person who hurt u so good to prevent u yourself from being hurt again..sometimes u treat ppl using ur true heart but not everyone will apperciate it..thaks joe for the commemt and conversation..i did understand something from it..Muaks..

Thanks my dear friend for calling me yesterday..although i tried to tell u something bout theose prob i faced, but dunno how to start it also..its really too hard to say it out like that..mm..like irrelavant to the topic we are talking also.haha.. furthermore phone bill very expensive lo..haha..
anyway ur call did make me feel better lo..Thanks for that..but when u come back to penang jiu cam d..cause i surely got many story to tell u again de lo..haha..must recover soon from ur sprained shoulder o..
seems u undergo the few seconds de "death" o..so fun o at pulau batam..

No comments: